Adult Evaluation Tools
These are the most commonly used Adult evaluation tools in the UC CalFresh NEP.
For the full breakdown of which evaluations are recommended for each curricula, please consult the .
Creating ID Codes
Instructions for Creating ID codes for Pre/Post surveys English/Spanish
Adult Taste Testing Tool
Food Behavior Checklist
- Food Behavior Checklist ()
Intent To Change
- Below are the 'Intent To Change' questions on eleven (11) different topics to be used in workshops. Choose the question(s) that apply to your workshop.
- Script and Directions - This guide provides instruction on how to administer the 'Intent To Change' questions to adult UC CalFresh NEP participants.
- PowerPoint Presentation - A PowerPoint presentation containing all ITC questions in English and Spanish, in color with pictures.
- Participant Answer Cards & Evaluation Links - Workshop evaluation questions broken out into single questions in note-card sized format. Prints 2 to a sheet and can be printed double-sided with the .
ITC Topic English Spanish Data Entry Portal ITC Topic English Spanish Data Entry Portal Breakfast English Lower-Fat Milk English Fast Foods English Portions English Food Groups English Sweet Beverages English Food Labels Vegetables English Fried Foods English List English Spanish Data Entry Portal Fruit English Meals English Spanish Data Entry Portal Grains English Unit Prices English Data Entry Portal Complete set
Making Every Dollar Count