The University of California strives to maintain a consistent and professional outward appearance. To this end we have provided you with all of the tools and resources here to brand your program.
- CalFresh Healthy Living, UC + UC ANR Branding Guide
- CalFresh Healthy Living, UCCE Webpage Update Checklist
- CalFresh Healthy Living Brand Guidelines (link to CalFresh Healthy Living Partners Webpage)
Social Media Guidelines
- Non-Discrimination and Funding Statements
- And Justice for All Posters (Guidance and Translations)
- Optional: If an Educator is reading PPT material, CDSS requests the following AJFA scripted statement.
- Guidelines for Duplicating or Editing SNAP-Ed Materials
- Refer to page 152 in the FFY 2021 SNAP-Ed Guidance
For County use: In compliance with the CalFresh Healthy Living brand guide, use this logo for all communications and materials, such as events at schools and flyers related to local program implementation.
Use this logo treatment for State Office trainings led in conjunction with UCCE; materials and presentations for state conferences such as posters from counties for the CalFresh Healthy Living Forum; promotional materials that are used statewide.
For State Office use: The CalFresh Healthy Living UC logo is used by the State Office when providing technical assistance and trainings conducted by the State Office; reports written by the State Office in compliance with the USDA/CDSS grant such as the Final Report; materials and presentations for national conferences; studies led by the State Office.
- CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California Branded Templates
- CalFresh Healthy Living + UC ANR Local Co-Branded Templates
- Arial: This contemporary font is designed to perform well on the screen and at small sizes.
- Lucinda Sans: As a secondary typeface this may be also be used.
When selecting photos and graphics for your project keep in mind that one of the Civil Rights Components is public notification, which requires that photos and graphics reflect diversity. Never use any participant photos, audio, or video without permission (UC ANR photo release) and/or appropriate attribution.
- Open Source Guidelines
- UC Office of the President (UCOP) An account is required and can be created for access to this photo bank
- USDA Photo Gallery
- ANR Photo Repository
- Promotional Flyers
- Promotional Video Scripts
- Promotional Videos
Who We Are
- CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California Branded Overview (one-pager)
- CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California + UCCE Branded Overview (one-pager w/ blank contact info)
- CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California: An Overview (CFHL, UC Logo> Coming Soon!
- CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California: An Overview (CFHL, UC + UCCE Logo)> Coming Soon!