Forms Trainings and Guidance Webinar
FFY2020 Reporting Forms Training Webinar
FFY 2020 Direct Education Tracking Forms
Program Activity Tracking for Direct Education and CATCH Lessons
- PEARS Data Entry Guidance for Program Activity Reporting Form
Program Activity Tracking for Direct Education - Early Childhood
Go, Glow, Grow
Happy Healthy Me
Customizing and Distributing Electronic Forms
Adult Demographic Cards
Other Demographic forms
Support Materials for PEARS Program Activity Module
This document will take you step by step through the Program Activity Module with helpful links to other resources
These naming guidelines are a starting point for creating the Program Activity Names used in PEARS. This document will assist your SNAP-Ed Team in creating consistent and searchable program activity names.
This tool was created to assist PEARS Users in completing the SNAP-Ed Custom Data section of the Program Activities Module. Each curriculum, approved by UC CalFresh, can be found and matched with the appropriate Intervention Topics, Objectives and Priority Indicators.
If you are providing an approved lesson from one of the curricula list, please list only the topics, objectives and indicators that apply to the lesson.
- This document will take you step by step through the process for attaching surveys, entering matched pre/post survey data, and using the auto calculate function to generate demographics for your adult class participants (optional approach).
- PEARS Office Hours December FFY19 - Surveys Overview Recording
PEARS Training Materials
- PEARS Program Activities Overview Training (FFY18)
- Presented by KSU and NEOPB.
- UC CalFresh Program Activity and Direct Education Surveys Webinar
- Presented by the UC CalFresh State Office - January 2018