Family-Centered & Intergenerational Nutrition Education Curriculum
These are the most commonly used Adult / Family-Centered curricula in the UC CalFresh NEP. Ordering links are listed below. For the full breakdown of which evaluations are recommended for each curricula, please consult the FFY 2021 Recommended Evaluation Tools and SMART Objectives.
Eat and Play Together!
- (Grades 1-3) Eat and Play Together! is a nutrition and physical activity curriculum for 6-8 year old children and significant adults in the children’s lives. Participants become aware of how healthy snacks and fun physical activity contribute to overall health. The curriculum is designed for child-adult pairs to learn about nutrition and fitness while having fun together. Child-adult, known as buddies, participate in all activities as a team.
- (Grades 4-6) Healthalicious promotes a healthy lifestyle in students by encouraging the intake of nutrient rich foods and physical activity. The lessons provide students with a fun introduction to preparing and eating healthy meals. This curriculum can be used in after school setting with 4th -6th grade students, with programs such as 4-H. It may also be used as a family centered curriculum when teaching children and their caretakers about nutrition and physical activity.
- Programs can receive a discount when ordering items from the UC ANR Catalog using this form.
- First order? Call 1-800-994-8849 or 530-400-0725 to setup your account.
- Payment can be made using credit or recharge account number. If using credit card be sure to write "credit card" in the Recharge Field.
- Email completed form to Masie Comtois at firstname.lastname@example.org