Required Ongoing Trainings
Check with your Supervisor about when to complete the below trainings.
- Civil Rights Training
Staff can sign up themselves and then add the Civil Rights Training to their account from the Course Catalog. If a staff member has taken a Leah's Pantry training in the past, then they may need to reach out to CFHLStatewideTraining@leahspantry.org to switch their account over to this new CFHL-only portion of the online training site.
- CalFresh Healthy Living, UC Participant Data Collection Policy & Training
The below training links will be emailed to you by UC Davis Staff Development & Professional Services (SDPS)
- UC Cybersecurity Awareness Fundamentals
- Procurement Card Training - If you hold a Procurement Card
- Every 2 years
- UC General Compliance Briefing: University of California Ethical Values and Conduct
- UC Preventing Harassment and Discrimination Training
- UC Abusive Conduct in the Workplace - (note: At a future date, this training will be incorporated into the existing Preventing Harassment and Discrimination training)
Food Safety Training (required for educators, optional for Supervisors)
- Every 3 years – renew certification - see Food Safety Training