EatFit teaches students to set goals to establish the personal health habits appropriate for the changing needs of adolescence. With Eat Fit, students explore and practice the skills necessary for a physically active lifestyle and healthy food choices. The curriculum can be used in middle school classrooms, afterschool programs and with clubs such as the 4-H program.
EatFit Curriculum is ordered directly through the UC ANR Catalog.
- Teacher's Curriculum, 5th Edition-Hard copy for purchase.
Virtual Student Workbook orders are placed each year through the CFHL, UC State Office. Once orders are placed, virtual versions of the Student workbooks can be downloaded from the following links:
- Student Workbook, 8th Edition-Hard copy for purchase.
- EatFit Student Workbook-Virtual copy with fillable PDF forms.
- EatFit Education Standards
- Jeopardy CD Cover
- Jeopardy Instructions
- Jeopardy Game
- Breakfast Bingo CD Cover
- Breakfast Bingo Instructions
- Breakfast Bingo PowerPoint
- EatFit at a Glance
- The Basics
- Curricula Information
- Curriculum Description and Evidence-Based
- Guided Goal Setting
- Research and Awards
- Top Ten Reasons to Teach EatFit Curriculum